Welcome to "Adventures in Lead", a blog dedicated to the hobby of miniature wargaming. The figures and terrain on this site are mainly for a campaign set in exotic "Indostan", a distant land bearing remarkable similarities to 18th century India during the Seven Years War. Bits and pieces from other projects may pop up here as well from time to time, including colonials, gladiators, pirates, dinosaur-hunting and even some RPG'ing.
The actual campaign journal and after action reports for the Indostan campaign can be found on their own blog - "Indostan: The Jewel in the Crown", the link to which is found by clicking the small image below-left.
If you do find anything remotely interesting on this blog please leave a comment, it's what keeps these sites going and their authors motivated - Thanks for looking.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Custom Sharp Practice Deck

I have uploaded a pdf of my custom Sharp Practice deck for the Indostan campaign. They have a SYW feel with an Indian twist.
I print the Nationality cards on red (British) or orange (Indostan) paper, as well as using colored paper for the card backs.
I hope someone can find some use for them, or at least inspire them to do their own custom cards. I always find this is a really good way to study the cards and put a personal touch in.
 
Download them HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I don't own Sharp Practice nor have I ever played it (although your posts make me think I should look into them), but those look like very good cards! Nice work graphically, too!
    A couple of things I like about cards in games is you can customize them for various circumstances and any special rules can be on the cards so you don't have to necesarily remember stuff you only encounter once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree Fitz-Badger. Customizable cards are a great wargaming tool and relatively easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Matt for your comments and for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Download lonk doesnt work for me--mind sending me the PDF please?

    the drake 70458 at yahoo dot com

    Thx,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it to download finally.

    Nice looking cards.Dont play SP but may usze some of these as ideas for my Operational Studies Group Nappy games.

    Thx,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete